We know the kind of trust it takes to put your loved one’s care in the hands of someone else. We also know that trust is earned. When you work with SenCura, you can be assured that all senior caregivers go through:
- Multiple criminal background checks
- Multiple interviews
- Reference checks
- Personality profile tests designed for the medical service industry
- Formal training and testing programs
- Verification of valid driver’s license, insurance and automobile in good working condition
- English language proficiency required
- Random spot checks and background reviews
Our caregivers go through a series of interviews, background checks, reference checks, training and orientation before they begin working. The care of our seniors is very important to us, and we pride ourselves on preparing our caregivers to provide the highest quality services in the industry.
We are in the process of implementing a Caregiver Referral Program which incentivizes our caregivers to bring highly qualified friends and colleagues into our company. We also have recognition for caregivers in our monthly newsletter, helping to keep morale high and a dedication to excellence in place.
Are you looking for a rewarding career working with seniors? In-home senior care is one of the most gratifying and fastest growing industries.
Our senior population has experienced incredible growth over the past decade. People are living longer thanks to new and improved medications, science, research and a greater awareness surrounding health issues. As we age, our needs change. Seniors in our community count on SenCura to provide assistance with daily needs. We meet those needs with caring and compassionate caregivers.
All our caregivers have the opportunity to continue their education online through a professional training program sponsored by SenCura. All courses are accredited as continuing education units (CEUs).
Become a Caregiver
SenCura invites you to share in an opportunity for personal and professional growth in the home care industry. Be part of a growing organization that provides seniors the quality of life that each person deserves, in their own home. By sharing, caring and helping others, SenCura caregivers allow our clients to lead dignified lifestyles through companionship, light housekeeping and simple personal care services.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and dependable caregivers. Our success is a result of employing the best in the business! For a full list of the services we provide, click here.
Why work for SenCura?
- Work just a few hours a week or full time
- Choose when you work — days, evenings or weekends
- Live-in positions available
- Flexible Schedules
- Work close to home
Ongoing training and support
- Initial in-office training fully prepares you to be a SenCura caregiver
- We provide thorough and comprehensive training
- One-on-one client-specific training ensure success for each visit
- Continual communication and support are available to ensure successful client/caregiver relationships.
- SenCura provides extensive continuing education classes and credits for all caregivers at no charge. There are hundreds of classes available on-line and free to all SenCura caregivers!
Positive work atmosphere
- We are passionate about the services we provide and want you to share in this passion.
- We offer you around-the-clock support, so we are here when you need us.
- You’ll work alongside the best in the business.
At SenCura, we offer outstanding services to seniors in Northern Virginia. Call us today to learn more about joining our exceptional team.